The Historic Hillsville
Begins at 1:00pm. Don’t miss some great tasty chili, music and more. Located behind the Historic Court House.
To sign up for the Chili-Cookoff:
JUST A SHORT HAY RIDE TO:
• FFA BARN YARD/PETTING ZOO • PUMPKIN SLING SHOTS
• SMORES MAKING• APPLE CIDER MAKING AND DEMONSTRATIONS
• HERITAGE FARM EQUIPMENT DEMO, CUSTOM SIGN, WOOD-WORKING
• HISTORIC CARROLL CO. COURT HOUSE •
• TRAGEDY SKITS/MUSEUM •
• COURTROOM TOURS & LITERATURE •
Featuring Seasonal Treats, Cotton Candy, Snow Cones, BBQ, Porkskins,
Fresh Local Produce, Baked Goods and Much More! Hillsville Farmers Market Vendors will be present in their usual location (Hale Wilkenson Carter Home Parking Area out back) during our event.
Pedal Tractor Maze
From I-77 take Exit 14, Hillsville/Galax exit, Take 58 E 1.5 miles to HWY 52 N. (Main Street).
For More Information
Carroll County Office of Tourism
Southwest Virginia Farmers Market
239 Farmers Market Drive
Hillsville, VA 24343